Today I am leaving Pamela's to move into Harper's. I am thankful for the Lord's provision ... but am very sad to leave Pam! I hope next weeks living situation is a comfortable one - Harper will not be around but her roommate (Kristina - a FORD model) will be, so I hope we get along alright. So ... maybe this week will be an "upper" ... but right now I'm just feeling really homesick and can't wait for my flight out and for Passport. Enjoy the video!
Monday, September 01, 2008
Happy Labor Day!
I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend! Mine has been relaxing. Saturday rained, so our plans for beach day were moved to Sunday; instead Pam and I went over to Harper's Saturday evening and had a fun little girl movie night/slumber party. Sunday we piled into Harpers Honda and hit the highway for Connecticut! Greenwich, Connecticut. Lovely little quaint town! We took the ferry out to Island Beach and spent a few hours just chillaxing - I soaked up every ounce of sunshine, sand, and surf I could! But, I was smart; wore lots of sunscreen and stayed in the shade towards the end there. =) aren't you proud mom? lol
Today I am leaving Pamela's to move into Harper's. I am thankful for the Lord's provision ... but am very sad to leave Pam! I hope next weeks living situation is a comfortable one - Harper will not be around but her roommate (Kristina - a FORD model) will be, so I hope we get along alright. So ... maybe this week will be an "upper" ... but right now I'm just feeling really homesick and can't wait for my flight out and for Passport. Enjoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your videos are great. Ya 'Done Good' putting them together. I google earthed you to Island Beach sunday after your text msg. Looked like an attractive trip. Have fun. Love ya
Post a Comment