Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Macy's Passport LA 2008



It was fun visiting Los Angeles again! Brought back so many memories from last year. The show continued to amaze everyone and was so much F-U-N! There are so many memories from this year that are just priceless and will stay with me forever! Celebrities were everywhere and the Cinema taping was intense! I am super stoked to go see the HD cinema presentation in NYC! Hopefully some friends will want to come along and see =)

I am grateful to have received such positive feedback and slews of encouragement from the crew! I just LOVE my passport family =) It grows each year, and after this second round, I'm hoping to continue for a looooong time! The withdrawal phase is beginning ... but I have exciting prospects to look forward to in NYC so I think it will help this year!

Thank you to all who support me! Sammi, thanks for letting me crash at your place in LA babe. & thanks to all the wonderful people that make up the Passport Family! Ya'll can take a peak above at the video documentation ENJOY! xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's such fun to share in your experiences through your blog. Thx for the time you take to keep us updated.
Sure is great to have you around home for a few days. Get lots of rest so you'll be ready for the next adventure!
Love You,