My apologies I have not written in a bit ... I've been chillaxing at home with the familia. Not a care in the world - HA don't I wish LOL no, but really, it has been very nice to be home.
I leave Friday (10/10) for another stop into San Francisco over the weekend, and then hop a red-eye flight Tuesday night 10/14 set to arrive EEEAAARRRLLLYYY morning Wednesday 10/15. Should be fun =P
The Lord has been so good to me - last week I "met" (via skype!) with a precious Christian newlywed couple who are renting their extra room out in their apartment. We talked for a bit, getting the formalities of an "interview" out of the way, and really clicked. Long story short, after much trials and tribulations with my housing situation - the Lord's provided an amazing home! I'm moving in! It's a lovely little abode, nice and clean. Monthly rent isn't too pricy - actually is cheaper than a lot of the spaces I inquired about. My room is completely separate so I have privacy all to myself - which is coveted! The property is situated on the Upper West Side between Amsterdam and Broadway ... I can walk to Central Park =). Very excited about this. As you can see, here are some pictures of my room (furniture not included) & the shared living/kitchen area =) small, but safe! Please praise the Lord with me as I thank Him for providing such a comfortable situation to arrive in when I land 10/15!


No comments:
Post a Comment