Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Job in NYC!

^^^ME backstage this morning @ Farah Angsana Bridal^^^

^^^Nyahkor (also w/ RED) & I backstage before show ... hurry up & wait^^^

After the show, Nyahkor and I walked across Park Ave to a nearby Starbucks for lunch (assorted fruit & cheese personal plates! MmMm) and some signature hot chocolate to warm our insides (the AC was on backstage! are they crazy?) Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (skim milk w/whip) ... you have my recommendation!! SOOO good =)

I'm so happy Nykor & I met today! She is such a sweetheart and we really connected well. So much in common life/personality wise. I'm looking forward to staying in contact with her - definitely a friend! (luckily she feels the same about me =)

Below is a little video montage of my "welcome home" dinner with Fernando & Riccardo + some girlies at THE best Japanese cuisine restaurant in NYC ... "Megu"

Feast your eyes & enjoy! I did =)

Thanks guys! Good times ... good to be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful way to end my weekend. Your gown is almost as gorgeous as you! How does it feel to be a "working" NYC RED Model? Congratulations. I'm happy you were able to spend some time with your friends again. You are missed, but right where you are meant to be. Hugs!