Friday, October 24, 2008

Macy's Passport Fashion Cinema!

Last night was the premier showing of the Macy's Passport 2008 Fashion Cinema HD presentation! Unfortunately I was all alone in attendance ... my friends and fellow models all went together in LA =( wishing I could've gone with them, but it was neat nonetheless.

There was a nice sized audience too! I had to look around to find a good seat. Quite a few highlights from the show earned applause, whistles, and even cheers from the crowd ... always a positive sign.

What a surreal experience to watch myself on the BIIIIIIIG screen in HI-DEF no less! Weird ... lol but yes, cool. The only downer was being alone, not having anyone to share the experience with ... but other than that it was an unforgettable experience and I'm glad I attended.

I'm in for the day, finished with my castings and errands a few hours ago. It is getting chilly so I finally bit-the-bullet and found some knit gloves! My poor digits were numb today! LOL When I got back home I heated up a can of chicken stock and added some shelled soy-beans to the broth ... MmmmMmm EXACTLY what I needed to warm up my innards! =)

Now I think I'll take a cat-nap ... in about an hour Megan, Micah & I are going out for a Japanese/Sushi dinner on Broadway together, will be really nice. OH I just got an email saying I have yet another test shoot Sunday! Goody =)

Chat later. *kisses*

No comments: