Monday, September 08, 2008
Happy Monday!
Oh so happy =)
Today was very productive! Met with APM for our follow-up appointment from last Thursday ... they asked me to come back at 2pm because the contact I was meeting wasn't there yet! Sheesh thanks a bunch. So I piddle-pooped around and walked a bunch for a few hours. At 2pm we finally connected - ended up being sent out on my first New York City client go-see! Albertta Ferretti (designer) ... guess what? I BOOKED IT! HAHA! wowee
After the go-see I caught a cab down to see Wendy at RED Models (Sacha set this up for me Friday night when we met) Wendy is from Santa Barbara! Anywho, I apologize, I'm a little jumbled in the head right now, because I am a contracted New York Model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This agency is SO great; they're a boutique, so they give very personalized attention to their girls and pride themselves on the model/booker relationships. I met the OWNER who is also the accountant. They are SO excited about me. "Fabulous" ""Beautiful" "Gorgeous" "Money Face" are some adjectives they used. I took the contract back to where I'm staying so I could read it over and prepare any questions for them. Wendy called me later this evening and apologized because she didn't realize till just now talking to Sacha, that it was ME that he sent! So, I impressed them without Sacha's association ... and then he talked to her about me and she said he had SUCH good things to say! Thank you Sacha :) So needless to say, she's very excited about me. She's actually bummed to not have me a few weeks ago for fashion week! This is exactly how it is SUPPOSED to happen! The bookers and agents are SUPPOSED to be UBER ecstatic about me! YES thank you thank you thank you LORD!
I'M A NEW YORK MODEL GUYS! AHH can you believe it? pinch me lol no no nevermind, don't ... if it's a dream I don't wanna wake up HAHA
On a different note, I leave for Cali and Passport day after tomorrow ... and there are still some loose ends with the apartment situation. I don't want to jinx anything - but I really need your prayers. I need to view the place tomorrow and still don't have an appointment yet. Pray please! The Lord's Will always.
*kisses* from NYC!
Today was very productive! Met with APM for our follow-up appointment from last Thursday ... they asked me to come back at 2pm because the contact I was meeting wasn't there yet! Sheesh thanks a bunch. So I piddle-pooped around and walked a bunch for a few hours. At 2pm we finally connected - ended up being sent out on my first New York City client go-see! Albertta Ferretti (designer) ... guess what? I BOOKED IT! HAHA! wowee
After the go-see I caught a cab down to see Wendy at RED Models (Sacha set this up for me Friday night when we met) Wendy is from Santa Barbara! Anywho, I apologize, I'm a little jumbled in the head right now, because I am a contracted New York Model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This agency is SO great; they're a boutique, so they give very personalized attention to their girls and pride themselves on the model/booker relationships. I met the OWNER who is also the accountant. They are SO excited about me. "Fabulous" ""Beautiful" "Gorgeous" "Money Face" are some adjectives they used. I took the contract back to where I'm staying so I could read it over and prepare any questions for them. Wendy called me later this evening and apologized because she didn't realize till just now talking to Sacha, that it was ME that he sent! So, I impressed them without Sacha's association ... and then he talked to her about me and she said he had SUCH good things to say! Thank you Sacha :) So needless to say, she's very excited about me. She's actually bummed to not have me a few weeks ago for fashion week! This is exactly how it is SUPPOSED to happen! The bookers and agents are SUPPOSED to be UBER ecstatic about me! YES thank you thank you thank you LORD!
I'M A NEW YORK MODEL GUYS! AHH can you believe it? pinch me lol no no nevermind, don't ... if it's a dream I don't wanna wake up HAHA
On a different note, I leave for Cali and Passport day after tomorrow ... and there are still some loose ends with the apartment situation. I don't want to jinx anything - but I really need your prayers. I need to view the place tomorrow and still don't have an appointment yet. Pray please! The Lord's Will always.
*kisses* from NYC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a happy day! Your joy is floating around in our lives too. Thank you for the wonderful news and please soak it all in. GREAT job. Tomorrow's apartment efforts will be a challenge, but don't feel let down if nothing gets finalized in your last day. God has proven his daily presence in your life and he isn't going to let you down now. Major Hugs!!!
Post a Comment