Friday, September 05, 2008

Party Time!




***



Wednesday was a red carpet premier lounge/after-party. Leonardo D'Caprio made an appearance. Thursday was another lounge/club - lots of fun at the lounge eating and drinking (not so much the drinking part for me LOL) good social interaction and made a great contact with JD, the owner of the lounge. As the new girl in the crew, its imperative I make a good first impression with whomever I meet, I think JD approved yay! The club following was insane, sick, sweet haha whichever. Leo was there again, our group and his left at the same time. I was about 3 feet away from him and he looked RIGHT AT me! I hope I smiled ... I honestly don't remember lol 2008 USA Gold Medal Olympians were also getting there groove on =) that was neat.




Friday was amazing! The Japanese restaurant was spectacular; the food and the atmosphere were just impeccable. *sigh* I love these new experiences! It started pouring sheets of rain so dodging those in & out of cabs was an adventure. Some different girls tonight than before but sweet. The club was loads of fun afterward. I met Sacha (coordinator from LA) and we Californians immediately hit it off. He set me up with an appointment to meet RED Model Management Monday afternoon - hopefully, good things will come about from that encounter! He also has connections with the agencies in LA, and is going to put a good word in for me as I hit them up during Passport visit.

Connections connections connections ... whew!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the description and explanation of your party time. Is the "crew" from MB? Who would not notice a new face like yours, especially when you get up and move LOL? Did you do a little dancing? Have a wonderful week-end and good luck on Monday. Stay dry -- Hannah is headed your way!