Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's a Good Day

What an encourager our Lord is! Today I met with my agent/scout (Ramsey); took measurements, Polaroids, and connected on where everything stands. Turns out the jeans I have aren't good enough LOL guess they make me look heavier which is never a good thing! So after the formalities in our meeting were accomplished Ramsey sent me out on a denim adventure to find the perfect jeans ... Diesel ended up being a hole-in-one stop: 3 pairs of killer stitching that are perfect for casting calls and agency appointments. The wardrobe here is so simple! No fuss - unless we're taking into consideration my bank calling fraud alert to confirm it was indeed ME who made such an extravagant purchase LOL sheesh investments.

Ramsey's a real blessing from God - he's really trying to connect with me and make sure we're on the same page with my career and goals. He's very honest and a no bull kinda guy but is encouraging AST. Definitely went out of his way to make me feel welcome in the Big Apple today. The video below is of the view from Sheeps Meadow (The Great Lawn) in Central Park where we ate a picnic dinner on a rock edge - love Whole Foods dinner bar! =) Cheap and healthy just the way I like it.

Tomorrow is the test; I head out for appointments meeting with Ramsey's contacts at the agencies. The verdict lies in the Lord's hands. I am encouraged today and tomorrow is new - I am excited to see what adventures arise with the sun!

For now ... my bed is calling =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My heart and mind are with you and wishing you the best. Love ya, Boppa