Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Agency Adventures: Part 3

Today was a bit slow, only 1 appointment at 3pm with Code Management. When I saw them back in June they were very positive; hopefully, they still are! Also met with Fernando for lunch which was a nice social intermission from the business interactions I've been having the past week. Lunch was FREE because Fernando is a popular regular and friends of the owners =) wow I could really get used to that lifestyle. LOL.
The Paradox meeting tonight was the last of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy series; I was pleasantly surprised at the depth the discussion time dove concerning the spiritual parallels found in the movies. I was encouraged by a few poignant references. The Lord blessed my socks off when I met Lisa; a leader at Paradox, she is such a gem. After talking for a bit and getting to know each others situations, we prayed for awhile and I was just so overwhelmed with the presence of the Lord's arms around us, tears fell from my eyes! It is so true how our God is faithful to use His children in the lives of His own. Thank You for that hug Jesus!

No comments: