Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Agency Adventures: Part 4
A good day today. At 2pm I met with Josh and others at Fusion Model Management. I had an email inquiry from Josh a month or so ago through the Models.com database actually; oh the irony. This appointment seemed to go in a very positive direction: I said a quick prayer prior to entering =) the office welcomed me and Josh came out to meet me. Then I filled out some questions and chatted it up a bit with Nathaniel (3wk old Fusion new face), followed by Kristen taking me back for a Polaroid session, then Josh introduced me to Lola (?) another agent. They asked me to walk (HALLELUJAH! 1st agency to request that) and to see my hair down (luckily they LOVED my hair), then they seemed excited so back to the white wall for more Pols!
Josh uploaded the shots and met me by the exit. A few positive comments and inquiries later I left really hoping THIS one would be it. Fusion is a boutique agency, and that means more individual attention per models career; they gave off a really positive/professional vibe that I really liked.
On my knees - the Lord knows bestest!
Josh uploaded the shots and met me by the exit. A few positive comments and inquiries later I left really hoping THIS one would be it. Fusion is a boutique agency, and that means more individual attention per models career; they gave off a really positive/professional vibe that I really liked.
On my knees - the Lord knows bestest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment