Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

Today was relaxingly uneventful =) I caught up on some much needed shut-eye this morning, so I hope I succeeded in setting my inner-clock to the time change! I left the hotel @ about 1/4 to 5pm and went down to the corner Pax Wholesome Foods salad bar for dinner, water, and a breakfast banana for in the morning. Then I took my rabbit food dinner across the street to the waterfall and spent about an hour just enjoying the serenity of the little sanctuary. The birds like it too. The waterfall provides a lovely backdrop for some devotional time, so I brought my Bible along and got a little spiritual feeding from the Psalms. When I came back to my room I had some odds-n-ends things to take care of online as well as packing my things in preparation to transfer over to my friend Pam's place tomorrow. Check-out from the hotel is 12noon.

Nothing earth-shattering but a good day of rest =) Goodnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning Young Lady. Loved your Friday night entry. It sounds like you are in a really beautiful spot (location & spiritually). You seem to be content with how things are moving along. Happy you got a good night/morning catch-up rest! We look forward to your updates and can visualize you in your new adventure. Food sounds good too!

Kayla Michelle said...

ah yes the food has been splendid indeed!