Friday, January 30, 2009

FALL / WINTER '09



My first official show package =) RED nyc FALL/WINTER 2009

our girls are gonna do great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo lala so fun to see that!! Looks super cool Kayla... Like the new play list too btw.

Anywho I love you, I'll keep you posted as to what goes down tonight. I will probably be texting you a lot lol...

Do how you Do! 'Cause me wuvs you,
Brookie

Unknown said...

K ... my turn! I think you look good "in red" :-). Nice Fashion Week cards - praying that they will help with some awesome opportunities in the next couple weeks. I too like your new play list. Hope you are feeling stronger today, keep up with those vitamins and extra rest and lotsa water. I love you tons & continue to be so very proud of you. You are a wise woman of integrity, keep pressing on towards the prize (Philippians 3:13-15) with eyes stayed on Him. xoxoooooo Big missing you Hugs from home!
Mama