Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eskimo

Just a peak at the weather, and my walk down 50th St for a casting today.

I passed Rockefeller Center where a decent crowd gathered to watch the 44th President's Inaugural Address. Unfortunately, I caught only a brief breath of Obama's segment, as I was on my way in to the casting. I paused for a moment afterward to take in the historical moment.


After a very beneficial meeting with my agent, Chris and I met up for nice warm tea and then a walk down the infamous Canal St. ha I got to show HIM somet hing for a change =)
A brief pause as we took shelter inside an unsuspecting st orefront. DAAAAAAAAANG its cold here! YES I am wearing BOTH my jackets! lol Don't hate.

1 comment:

JW said...

Hi, before I forget, great seeing you during the holidays... Thank you for a great gathering... Glad to see you are bundled up because as you know, it's cold out there... Sure love you, take care, say hi to Chris for us...
Love you very much!
J&D