Friday, January 30, 2009

Cyberspace

Alright, I had a few pictures I was going to post from my first night at the bar last weekend, and a pic of me and a friend hanging at a casting... don't ask me what happened. They disappeared! Ugh, cyberspace. Sorry guys.

Well, anywho. The bar was cool, entertaining. The crew/staff are really great people with fun attitudes. Enthusiastic to be around. Its a fun atmosphere - it helps to walk away from the night with a good chunk in change. Good grocery/cab cash. The manager was really pleased with me. I talked to the owner on Wednesday and he set me up to work on Super Bowl Sunday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be a good day/night for tips. Ill have to choose my team wisely =)

Other than that, there's not too much excitement going on these days. There's lots of snow/ice on the ground now, was falling all night a few days ago. I'm just working on everyday normal things, a few castings, etc. Gym classes. Poking around productivity, really.

I think I'm fighting another sick day, I don't know why I'm so prone to virus' lately... I never got sick in Cali. Anyways, lots of vitas and trying to sleep it off, I can't afford to be under-the-weather.

Miss you all, sorry I neglected you this week. I had time to write, just nothing really worth writing about. Im hoping this changes very soon! xoxo

Ill try my best not to lose pictures again lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aawww, don't get sick again :-(
It was great to see your blog this afternoon. We were happy to hear your first night on the new job was good. You'll be busy on Sunday! We had lunch with your Mom today and heard about some of the new ideas you're working through. You know we believe in you, and your wisdom in God's guidance. Keep us posted. HUGS!

JW said...

Sorry you are under the weather a bit... It happens, especially back there where so many people are sick and they touch everything you touch... Hello viruses... Be careful... Been there, done that...
Glad all is going well... You should have a blast tomorrow working Super Bowl Sunday... Tips should be good too... We love you and all you stand for...
Bye for now...
J&D