Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chasing Fears to Find Dreams
"I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
My past is redeemed, my present is purposed, my future secure. My life is His. I'm finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, or popularity. I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
I don't have to be right, first, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, breathe by prayer, and labor by power. My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my mission clear. I will not be bought, deluded, or delayed. I can not afford to flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up; until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and spoken for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus.
This is my prayer."
2 comments:
It looks like we got a lot of the gals on the RED board?? Yours are absolutely fantastic. Lots of artsy stuff going on in your life now :-). How do you like the photo shoots you have done since arriving in NY. There is definitely a great variety. The camera seems to love you no matter what you are wearing, or where you are being shot. Keep up the great work!
Duh! Right after I wrote that comment it dawned on me the "other gals" may have been from the photographer's shoots. This ole grandma just doesn't think before she starts typing :-) and I have a lot to learn and figure out. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Much love, me ...
Post a Comment