Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Calling on Angels

I'm heading out for another photo shoot ... wish I was more excited. Please pray for me today. It's been a rough looong week/end for me emotionally. I'm struggling with being completely unmotivated (are you kidding?) extremely lonely, even depressed. I'm totally homesick and finally was able to let go and have a good cry this morning. I'm missing things, people, loved ones ... comfort and familiarity. Feeling safe and protected. I'm so vulnerable out here.

I apologize for such an uplifting entry today =( But I just really need your prayers this week. I need to feel them. I need a 180 degree turn around in my outlook, attitude, and focus. To feel the Lord's arms around me.

Love you and miss you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Honey,

‘You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!’ … and I know you will make it through this too. It’s hard – no doubt. I’m struggling with my own sue do-homesickness missing you every day. You will find great strength and comfort in God’s love letter, so go there often. What you are going through is very real – try to find perspective by remembering that as wonderful as this life is – as challenging, and difficult and wonderful – it will be but a puff of smoke in the face of eternity when we stand before our Maker in Heaven. You have an incredible Carpenter working on a place for you this very minute! He fashioned you (quite marvelously) in my womb and knows you through and through – He knows how you tick and understands what you are going through, honey. He stands beside you, wanting to be a part of all you do … and is sure to comfort you in your sadness. I wish I could give you a long hug right now. Know that my prayers are wrapped around you, and that I love you more than words can say. You will survive this … you will be stronger for it. God will use this for His purposes - and for your good. He is so Faithful!
xo Mom

Unknown said...

Your Mom says it all, and so beautifully! God listens for your voice and he will hear you. Stay strong and know your family loves you always!