Saturday, February 14, 2009
'tws the eve of Valentines
so many shots.... so many men.... so little time.... so not interesting to me. LOL
here's just a random video of last nights "excitement" next time ill try to get footage of the actual party.
*sigh* and tonight I'm working a party in midtown ... woohoo I'm SO excited =) (sarcasm anyone?)
xoxo wishing all my LoveBugs a blessed Valentines Day! Don't hate me 'cause I'm single =) I know you're jealous lol
here's just a random video of last nights "excitement" next time ill try to get footage of the actual party.
*sigh* and tonight I'm working a party in midtown ... woohoo I'm SO excited =) (sarcasm anyone?)
xoxo wishing all my LoveBugs a blessed Valentines Day! Don't hate me 'cause I'm single =) I know you're jealous lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy belated Valentines from D & I... You used the key word... You are working... To many people don't recognize that as something someone should consider participating in... Looks like you had fun... Love you and miss you a lot... Updates are always a blast... ;) Love J&D
Hope you're not sleepwalking today. I'm watching as much NY news as I can, hoping to catch some FW shots. Hope springs eternal lol. Are they treating you right in your late night job? It's definitely going to be a blessing to have that cash for upcoming necessities. We look forward to hearing how things unfold following NYFW. Raining LOTS here in sunny Cali .... God Bless You Dear One
Post a Comment