Sunday, January 18, 2009

Test Results: Margaret

Unedited photos from the shoot I did in December that kept me from Rockefeller Center =)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew the $$$ spent on Ballet classes would one day come in extra handy :0) lol. More great shots honey! Love to see 'em. Keep up the great work. Missing you this week, and praying for His blessings on all your efforts and focus. Above all - His will. Love you sooooo much! xoxo Ma

Unknown said...

It's wonderful to see you in dance gear again. You look great-shots are beautiful. Your doing a great job. Praying for you, stay strong.
Love you XOXO

Kayla Michelle said...

i love you both soooo much! and miss you too. Thankya for the encouragement, prayers, and good wishes. I need em!
Its always neat to see the finished product from these things =)

Unknown said...

Left you a comment the first day these shots came in and it showed up briefly. I have trouble seeing the comments sometimes but fiddle around until they return. These shots are so soft and feminine. Really beautiful! It sounds like you are being kept very busy. Keep that positive outlook and energy. It is happening, just more slowly than expected. Hugs!