I hope the holiday season has treated you and yours splendidly well, may our Lord's peace and blessings carry you through in confidence and comfort.
I cannot believe it is 2009! Wow.... what a whirlwind of experiences 2008 brought me. I am so thankful to everyone who loved me, supported me, prayed for me, and thought of me in 2008. You are appreciated. I have been so blessed by the many wonderful individuals I've been privileged enough to meet this year. A carefully chosen few have become dearly beloved friends.
I am hopeful, optimistic and confident as I approach 2009 and all the endeavors it holds ready for me to devour. Blessings, experiences and memory making opportunities I only dreamed possible will be my reality this year. I can be nothing else but prayerfully grateful for this future and I humbly request your continued prayers for my wisdom, safety, and success as I step out in faith this year.
I apologize for the absence of activity on my blog. I guess I really took to all aspects of "Holiday" and "Vacation". I have been saving memories via my CASIO camera (yes I have one that works now!) and below you can find the video I put together of this years' festivities. PLEASE ENJOY!
See you in 2009!
xoxo
5 comments:
Yay! It finally worked! I'm so very grateful for the time we had together at home ... thanks again for making it happen. We'll cherish the memories as we watch God unfold His plans for you in the coming months. LOVE YOU sooooo much! Miss you incredibly ... and always so very proud of you! xoxo Mom
Wonderful memories of Christmas at Home Sweet Home! And what a pleasant surprise. Now I will have to check every big box I see. We miss you already. Love ya
Joyous tears all over again! What a fantastic job of producing this memory filled video. Thank you for all the time you put into it. A copy should go in a vault to make sure it is preserved for posterity lol. Enjoyed the relaxed times as much as the playfulness of the younger generation. Brooke is fierce! Love you Kayla.
I was so impressed with your video that I forgot to say how well your text conveyed your outlook, especially the end of the second paragraph. The music, video and text blend beautifully. Nicely done..... Thanks
I honey, the video was awesome. Already brought back great memories. Seems like yesterday but without you around, in some ways seems long ago. Missing -and always proud of your strength and charactor through it all. Love you more than you know....
Post a Comment