Saturday, November 01, 2008
A Weekend @ Last
Happy November 1st! Wow I can't believe its already November ... sheesh! I'm just chillaxing at the apartment - I actually have this weekend off! Freak out =) Last night the roomies and I stayed in... I cooked up some dinner for us and then we watched a really cute indi-film "I'm Reed Fish". After the movie finished we stayed up chit-chatting till about 2am! I had so much fun cooking dinner/dessert - they loved it too!
So I am really just procrastinating here ... lol I should work out and go running, then run some errands, etc. I'm in desperate need of a trip to the laundry mat ... I hate sleeping in! Makes me feel so lazy and lame =( ah well. Better get goin'!
I hope ya'll are doing well this fine Saturday! xo
So I am really just procrastinating here ... lol I should work out and go running, then run some errands, etc. I'm in desperate need of a trip to the laundry mat ... I hate sleeping in! Makes me feel so lazy and lame =( ah well. Better get goin'!
I hope ya'll are doing well this fine Saturday! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A week-end off is a GOOD thing now and then. You have been one busy gal. How fun to have people to cook for and share time with.
Hope your Sunday is beautiful and that you'll be able to get to church.
Hugs!
Post a Comment