
Hi everyone:
Sorry to dissapoint... no this is not a note about my thoughts on men - that would require a novel anyhow =)
I just thought yesterday's adventure to Sports Authority quite comical; all I needed was a jogging outfit that would allow me to get out the door before freezing. California shorts just don't cut it here. So I'm excited at all these cute sets of pinks and purples when I suddenly realize "NONE of these pants are gonna be long enough!"
Sure 'nuff every friggin pair qualified as flood-pants at best ... capris at worst. How is this possible in a city flooded with freakishly tall females??? I was frustrated to say the least. Then I had a brilliant plan....
My favorite pair of sweat pants are actually a pair I stole from my dad... they're PLENTY long enough! So I immediately walked over to the men's department and picked myself out a pair of Addidas track pants and paired 'em with the feminine top of my choice - they are perfect! And pretty hot if ya ask me =)
hehe im proud of myself... oh and I visited Best Buy and bought a vacuum today =) as I walked from 59th St Columbus Circle home to W 109th St via B'way.... lol don't ask, I don't know.
I apologize for being so quiet this week ... woman of few words here. I've been fighting a head-cold since the day prior to Halloween, and have really just been trying to recoup and hang low; so apart from my job requirements, I've been trying to rest. You aren't the only one's I neglected ... Fernando and the Crew probably think I died or something.
Seriously though there isn't much to share this week - just a few castings each day. The pulse of the industry feels like its slowing down a bit now... everyone's becoming lethargic daydreaming about the holidays I think.


2 comments:
Sorry to hear you've been feeling punk. Hope you are tucking it in early. Love the pics, but I like the first one best :-). Your description of looking for jogging wear was so cute! You have always been clever in solving outfit challenges! I'm getting really anxious to hear your portfolio is complete! Don't know when we'll get to see it, but that is a big deal. Take care of yourself!
The first pic is gorgeous. The second, your ^fav^ pic, is thought provoking. I visualize a person in deep thought before being interrupted and glancing toward the interrupter. Looking very natural -- not a pose. I think I would pick the ^fav^ too.
Post a Comment