Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Test Results: Renata Ferraz

Here are some of the results from my second test shoot here in NYC!!! Fun times =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! What a neat variety of pictures. She got so many good styles and expressions. We never got a chance, before NY, to see your picture results and we are loving it. Your Mom & I did some turkey + shopping together today and she brought me up to date on a couple of your most recent opportunities. It sounds like things are coming together. Lots of hard work, I know. But congrats on the results! Love You, G'ma

Unknown said...

While waiting at my doctors I paged through an issue of Bazaar (sp?). I preferred your pictures (especially the fifth one in your blog) over the many in the magazine. I liked the smile on your next pic too. Love ya