Thursday, November 13, 2008
Raindrops!
Yes it was raining today ....and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was not caught without an umbrella this time! I wish I had my camera with me as I walked about today - the tops of buildings in Union Sq. were actually hidden in the sky! The city is so fresh and clean when it is raining. Yes it is cold.... Uncle Bob would probably freeze over =) but it's not bothering me - I rather like the chill! JUST so long as there's no wind.... that'll whip right through a girl.
At noon I went to meet with a representative from an agency in Milan that Red works with. They're looking for fresh faces for the Milan fashion week in January. Fingers crossed! A few of us models all went across the street a ways to a coffee shop and hung out afterward. That was fun and relaxing. Couple castings later and I am back home, catching up on some reading and winding down for the evening. Its amazing how tired you feel once ya STOP for a second =)
Word is that I have another test shoot Sunday in Jersey City with a photographer named Meg ....Erin is super excited about it, she loves this photographers work it seems. Hopeful for more good shots!
At noon I went to meet with a representative from an agency in Milan that Red works with. They're looking for fresh faces for the Milan fashion week in January. Fingers crossed! A few of us models all went across the street a ways to a coffee shop and hung out afterward. That was fun and relaxing. Couple castings later and I am back home, catching up on some reading and winding down for the evening. Its amazing how tired you feel once ya STOP for a second =)
Word is that I have another test shoot Sunday in Jersey City with a photographer named Meg ....Erin is super excited about it, she loves this photographers work it seems. Hopeful for more good shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!!! Good news and always stepping forward. Glad you enjoyed the rain and an encouraging day. I'll forward that email to you tonight, after dinner. It was wonderful to have contact with you.
Hi hi,
It is Brookie, Hope your day went well with the shoot. Mom filled me in on some stuff that you've been up to. You have been busy! But hope your having fun... Whats this I hear about you taking the subway under water? That can't be safe enough for my sister. I wouldn't be able to do that mentally I don't think lol.
I miss you! but I am looking forward to hearing from you tonight hopefully... I re-did my room, it's pretty much done I re-arranged the furniture, I like it a lot better the way it is now. It is so nice to have more space and everything cleaned up... Got Buffy out today too, he played on the grass while I did homework, brought him inside after that for a good combing and trimming of the nails lol. So yeah, today was pretty chill. I'll let you go though this is a long mesg :). K I will ttyl loooooove yooouuuuuu lots! xx brookie
Ok, sorry I guess I am under your name some how... ? don't know how that happened haha ok my bad. Or moms bad cuz this is her computer...
Post a Comment