Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chasing Fears to Find Dreams
"I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
My past is redeemed, my present is purposed, my future secure. My life is His. I'm finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, or popularity. I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
I don't have to be right, first, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, breathe by prayer, and labor by power. My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my mission clear. I will not be bought, deluded, or delayed. I can not afford to flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up; until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and spoken for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus.
This is my prayer."
2 comments:
It is fun to see NY through your eyes. Be careful of potholes :-) but thanks for showing us the scenery and the names of stores we have heard of but not many have seen. Please let us know how your casting call went today. Hopefully you got lots of rest on the weekend. I saw your Mom & Dad at church yesterday but my two girls were really missed! Luv U
Kayla, we really enjoy viewing your blog... You make it so interesting and we really appreciate sharing the moments with you, after the fact... You are always in our prayers... Love you lots... J&D
Post a Comment