Monday, August 27, 2007
August +
Alrighty! What an incredible month God blessed me with. So many opportunities and such encouragement. August started with a bang as we headed to Tahoe for Saks Fifth Ave: Oscar de la Renta. Amazing show lakeside--proceeds benefited a lake Tahoe conservation group. Then I had a photo shoot with an amazing photographer and crew in SF (pictures posted in slideshow) - best shoot to date.
I was also picked up by FORD los angeles this month! Guess they want me for their runway board...very exciting :) Mom & I were down there for a few days hitting some castings, but then had to be back up in frisco for the job (below) in Pebble Beach!
Based on my performance in Tahoe, I was booked (along w/ 5 other girls) for an informal (mingling with guests & selling the garments, no runway - this is how rich people shop! goodness ... lol) in Pebble Beach, Monterey, for Oscar de la Renta. Pictured below, left, is my final dress for that show :) my favorite! *squeals*
My last job was Saturday (8-25) for Fashion Week San Francisco! I walked in 615 Project (designer) it was the final show for the week and I got to open! and lead the finale! So exciting. My Dad came with me to this one so it was even more special getting to share the evening with him :) Pictured below, right, was my finale dress for the show! yayyy
Looking ahead: I am booked for Macy's Passport in September!! Passport is a huge show (AIDS/HIV benefit) in California--I have officially booked all the big shows this season in SF! Jay is pretty stoked. :) check back next month for news about Passport! Thx for reading :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment