Wednesday, October 10, 2007

September Happenings

WOW! What an absolutely crazy month ... so many wonderful memories. September was consumed by Macy's Passport and so I am not going to attempt to cram it all into this blog; hence, the separate page dedicated to this experience! (Click HERE to visit Macy's Passport 2007 page.) However, I will say this: Passport granted me the opportunity to spend a lot of time connecting with people. I had opportunities to share my beliefs, standards, and convictions, and it was encouraging to be met with such respect and support. God is good!
But beyond that, at the beginning of the month I made a trip to SF to shoot what I guess could be called a podcast for FORD (models). It will be used on the FORD Models website, on my page, to represent me to clients in a different media than photos and stats. I am excited to see how it will turn out.
While in Frisco for Passport I booked a hair show: although the pay was great, the PAIN was horrendous. lol. it was also probably the most boring job I've ever done because the models are sitting the entire day ... just getting hair done! But anyways, glad I got it. Alex (roomy) and I had a blast together.
During the 2nd half of Passport (in LA) I was able to make a bunch of runway castings ... and booked a good number of them which will be coming up in October - a good sign for how I am being received in that market.
Thx for reading.
<3>

No comments: