Monday, September 28, 2009

INSANITY

Go ahead, commit me now...I must be certifiably INSANE! =) This past Thursday I ordered the below, video represented, workout DVD set: 60 days of intense insanity.....I CAN'T WAIT. I'll let the video I've embedded do the talking. Get ready to see many, many, vlogs (video blogs) posted here to track my progress from October 1st to November 29. Exciting! Also, check out this articles' review of the program: http://60dayworkout.us/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are INSANE! Don't take your beautiful, healthy body and turn it into a machine. You know I support you in almost everything you do, but now you have me worried. You thrive on being the best you can be but you don't want to tear your body apart. Please be "real", careful, and approach this with caution. Of course, this is coming from your old grandma so what do I know ... except I love you!