My athletic background includes 4 years of Martial Arts training and competing to earn nationally respected titles, while simultaneously dedicating 14 years to disciplines of: Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Modern, Contemporary, Lyrical, and some Ballroom dance. My background provides an ideal mind/body connection applicable to that required of a fitness authority. I pride myself on my integrity, professionalism, application, forward business thinking, and communication.
I am currently CPR/AED certified and am certified by the well respected International Sports Science Association (ISSA). I look forward to continuing my education with many more certifications in specialized areas including but not limited to: Nutrition, Kettle Bells, Pilates, Group Instruction, Pre & Post
“Pain is weakness leaving the body.” As my fitness philosophy, this may seem a bit “hard-core” or military-like, but I assure you it is not masochistic in the least! Your routines will prove addictive because you will see and feel results. My focus when training a client lie in the areas of Core Stability/Development, Kettle
My job is not only to motivate you in our sessions together (I DO and I WILL!) it is also to motivate you to continue motivating yourself! There en lies a most powerful weapon … YOU! You and I working together as a team ensures your success. As your Personal Trainer, your journey to successfully fulfilling your fitness dreams, goals and aspirations is what I am all about.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts!”
I would be honored to be a part of your success story.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life—let’s get started!
2 comments:
Very well portrayed. Pleased to see Ballroom included ! Intrigued by “Pain is weakness leaving the body.” But your recognition that “Life is a journey of learning” tops it for me. When do we start??? Love ya
Happy to see you are putting your skills out there. You are certainly trained, (and prepared) in body, mind, Soul, and Spirit to make a big difference in many lives.
I'm still amazed at all you have accomplished in your young life. You have been able to experience many realities in this world and with the people who live in it.
It is wonderful to see you happy, and ready for all that comes your way! Thanks for keeping us posted.
Post a Comment