Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chasing Fears to Find Dreams
"I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
My past is redeemed, my present is purposed, my future secure. My life is His. I'm finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, or popularity. I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
I don't have to be right, first, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, breathe by prayer, and labor by power. My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my mission clear. I will not be bought, deluded, or delayed. I can not afford to flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up; until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and spoken for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus.
This is my prayer."
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Did you know she was going to do this? What a fantastic picture. It will no doubt be seen by lots of people who will want to "know more"! Young lady, you continue to amaze me and wonderful things are happening for you now. Please continue to take good care of yourself and be grateful for each new step in your career. We are so happy for you!
WOW!!! Outstanding!! Like driving down the highway, you look up and see a beauty on a billboard! Love yaaercu
Whoops! delete the aercu
Post a Comment