Friday, December 05, 2008

Famosi per la Pizza

okay.... so I splurged a little =) bite me!

Last night was Fernando's last night out in NYC before his long awaited return to Brazil after 2.5yrs in the US. His family is so ecstatic! After our pizza pause, we had fun at Greenhouse for the remainder of the night. Although I will surely miss my friends' presence, I will not miss his horrible influence on a models' diet!! =P xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice sendoff for Fernando. You both look like the pizza is REALLY good. Finally, you get your taste of New York Pizza. Is he going home for the holidays or a more permanent stay? I'm enjoying your Christmas Music as I do my "at home chores". Thanks, again, for the wonderful job you do on your blog. I never get tired of your entries, pictures and videos. The next best thing to being there :-). Much Love.

JW said...

Glad your out having fun... That's what life is all about... The pizza looks great, can it compare to Dominoes??? Ha... We love you and really enjoy the updates... Keep it up...

Love you...
J&D