Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Appreciation

I SO love having comments from you all! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your love and show support. I really appreciate it more than ya know!

BTW Uncle John, no ignorance! Unfortunately, my blackberry doesn't have a camera integrated =( When my previous phone crapped out on me, I needed an immediate replacement - NOW the blackberries have cameras, but it wasn't until like 3 months after I already had mine. I love mine, but I'm holding out for the new BB Storm after they've perfected it =)

All my love to you all! xoxo

PS: I went out last night only to realize heels are not the desired footwear this time of year lol
Snow had stuck! It was beautiful - not on the ground, but tree branches, fences, cars, everywhere. So cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving your Christmasy blog! So colorful, & the music adds a lot. Glad you went out last night, even without a camera :-) ... also glad you didn't fall down and "go boom". That would still have been a pretty sight but you wouldn't want bruises to show on your next shoot or casting call lol. We do love and support you all the way. However, YOU bring so much joy into our lives it's our pleasure to let you know that!

JW said...

Kayla, your Aunt Desiree' sent you some trax for your shoes... Believe me, they work... We used them in Denver and Wyoming... Enjoy the snow, enjoy the beauty of the city and we love everything you share with us...
Love
J&D