Monday, March 30, 2009

Archive!

Hello all -

As some of you wonderful supporters and fans may well remember, this blog (walk it out) was an efficiency update from the "organized chaos" sight that Brooke and I began managing in 2007. I have just integrated and backdated all of the blogs I had posted on organized chaos - so now my thoughts are all in one place! Chronologically organized!!! :)

I am locating pictures and adding to each post what rightfully belongs where. Enjoy, if you like reminiscing over my past expeditions!

Thank you all for your love and support over these past few years. I hold you all dear to my heart as I embark on the next chapter in my life!

I have been questioned recently as to the status of "Walk it Out" now that my modeling days are on hie-etas....its still rolling! Who knows, I may change the name of it eventually - but I look forward to keeping it up to date and having you all continue to visit when you feel so inclined. My life may not be as glamorous as it once was before and during NYC; but I will post funnies and my thoughts, and opinions on things big and small... I'll share my life with whomever is interested.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Yeah! This is good news. I'm so glad you're going to continue writing and sharing. Of course, you're still going to have to let us "see" you now and then lol! So happy to have you home. Can't wait to watch your life unfold. Love you.