Sunday, May 11, 2008

April Happenings

okay wow another month has escaped me =) will it ever slow?? and the approaching months look to be even faster-paced! Very exciting times. April was a good month. The Lord blessed me with very encouraging opportunities. Discarded to Divine charity fashion show - great benefit and very successful. Good exposure. I had a test with a photographer in SF which turned out incredible film for NYC! Thank You Pete!! Also, through my agent in SJ, I had a TFP in Half Moon Bay with an incredible team. That film is also very good - more a commercial look. Will be nice in my book as well.

I also had the privilege of working with my good friend Charleston Pierce! (from Passport 07) He coordinates fashion events and so hired me as a model in a benefit show raising funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in SF. It was great fun with my fashion family. Kudos to you Charleston! Great job my dear! Photos & video can be found to the right!
I made a business purchase of a Blackberry 8830 World Edition - I absolutely love it. It was a total God thing - my Krazr had been giving me grief and ultimately just decided to crap out completely. The Lord truly blessed me by Verizon honoring an early upgrade to a Blackberry, at a discounted price. A valuable business tool that will relieve much stress and trepidation in my travel expeditions to come! I've made travel arrangements for NYC end of May - one way ticket, as it is unknown what the outcome will be. Your prayers are continually coveted!
Love to all, xx KM

No comments: